6/07/2010

Lunch Bag

I've been using this little bag as my lunch bag to work that came as a bonus in a magazine. 
It's getting little old with stains and all, so I've been wanting to make a new one exactly the same size as this since it's a good size. 
I traced this bag on a wrapping paper to make a pattern of it and cut the fabric out.
I was trying to remember how I made a similar tote bag at the sewing class when I had extra time after finishing the elastic pants...
My memory was good enough to make it as I wanted!! Yay :)
Here is the outcome of it...

 

It came out exactly as I wanted, so I'm very happy with it :)
It looks quite big in the picture, but it's really small, just the right size for your lunch!
I've used the old one as a run-to-the-store purse too, so I'm pretty sure this one will come in handy as well.
 

1 comment: