6/07/2010

Picnic-Tastic Lunch Mats

I need to be finishing up another knit pouch I've started (half way done), but I tend to jump around..
So, when I was flipping through One-Yard Wonders to look for a cute stuff to make, these lunch mats caught my eyes.

You can make four of these mats with 1 yard.
I picked the Midwest Modern collection by Amy Butler (yummy pink!!) that I purchased online before, but since I only had a 1/2 yard of it, I ended up with 2 mats and because of the way it was cut, I had to adjust the size too.



It has a pocket to hold the utensils and a little napkin holder, so you won't have to chase after those flying napkins at a picnic! What a great idea!








Because of the shortage situation, it came out a bit smaller and a pocket looks skinnier, but it sure serves a purpose!! :D
My husband liked it, too. I love how he always gives me a comment on my projects!
I think I'm going to use this for lunch time at work :)


Even though we hardly go on a picnic, I guess I've got an excuse to go now... just to use these mats! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment