6/09/2010

Hand-stitching Felt Pouch #2

I am off to Chicago for work in a couple of hours.
I've been meaning to finish this second pouch up, so I whipped this cutie before I'm off to the Windy City :)
I also didn't wanna take my glasses case that's little too bulky, so I was stitching this up hoping they would fit in it.
  
The kits: Very cute color and a pattern! I think I can actually use the negative on some other project, too! The pouch measures about 7" wide.
 
 As I planned from last time, I did the blanket stitch around it, I think this looks way cuter! What do you think? It seems like you can fit more this way too. 
Oh yeah, this time I used sewing machine to attach a zipper.
It was way faster, easier and most of all, the stitches are all equal unlike the first one! LOL
Another check mark, for using a zipper foot!

And as I hoped, my glasses fit in PERFECTLY!!!! Whoooray! I had to yay with a smile as they slipped right in!
      

Hopefully I get to find some crafty thingy in Chicago.... Oh but of course, work comes first!!!!!! *wink*

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe trip. I hope you have some good luck on your craft hunt. Looking forward to reading about it.

    ReplyDelete