7/07/2010

Hand-stitching Felt Pouch #3

Wow, it's been a month since the last post? Oops!
Well, I've been here and there doing things... 
Chicago was great! I got to see my friend back from college too!
I got to visit places I used to go when I was in college, so it was very exciting!
I did get some craft stuff as I was hoping, so that was an icing on the cake! 
Oh, and work was good too, I almost forgot I worked. lol 
Although we had a thunderstorm wandering around to make me nervous, I survived! (I do flight operations, by the way.)
It's hard to handle different situation when you are in a whole new environment that you don't usually get. It's always a good weather here at home, so dealing with thunderstorms and winter operation (not this time) is nerve-racking for me! 
Luckily no affect to our flights.. phew! 
Enough about work, let's talk craft!




I've made a couple of things between the busy days.
Here is the 3rd pouch of the felted series.
This time, circle shape and a squirrel. Very cute!

 Again, I did a blanket stitching along the edge.
As always, it is a very nice size I use it as a coin purse.
Oh, this cutting mat is one of the things I got from Chicago along with a rotary cutter! 
So excited finally got them! I would've gotten a bigger one if it could fit in my suitcase; that's if I could afford it..... Now I really need a craft room with a nice table! :D




I already got the next one waiting to be stitched up as well as other crochet/knit projects in a long line....
It's like I get full looking and thinking about making it that I don't get to the actual making part! lol


I'll try to post more often! 
Please check back!
Hope you all had a great 4th of July!

It's my weekend! Whoooo ray!
Later!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I love everything you make. Glad that you had fun in Chicago. Really happy your back.

    ReplyDelete